Garage Door Maintenance and Repair Roseville, CA
Zip Codes that we serve: 95661 | 95678 | 95747
Regular upkeep and maintenance is a must for a better shelf life for your garage doors. Garage doors are handled with remotes, therefore homeowners tend to overlook the wear and tear that there garage doors are subjected to. This ignorance further leads to extensive damage to the complete garage door system. Since the door maintenance and repair is a complex process for garage doors, it must be left to the experts in the field. The repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables involve the use of specific tools and procedures. If handled by the inexperienced, the situation might cause potential harm to home owners or the garage door system.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force or effort for opening or closing
- Misbalanced doors
- Noisy or shaky doors
- A gap of two years or more since the last servicing of garage doors
Our garage door maintenance services include:
- Thorough visual inspection of garage door cables, springs, rollers, pulleys, cables and mounting hardware.
- Lubrication of moving parts such as hinges, springs, rollers, door hinges and tracks.
- Ignoring door the balance hastens their damage, resulting in cables jumping off the door drum, door ajar in opening, separated hinges, bent and cracked panels, excessive operational noises, faulty circuit boards and other issues.
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted accordingly
Call us to schedule professional visit at your home for an extensive inspection and evaluation of the garage door system.
Garage Door Repair
Roseville , CA 95661
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Roseville please visit Garage Door Repair Roseville , CA
Technician was perfect! Great customer service!
Muller was very supportive and courteous during his visits and work. He had great responsiveness to detail and did what he assured. Based upon my communications with him, I like to recommend GDS to others.
I'm very satisfied. Karls was very dedicated, professional and experienced.
The technician was great. He was polite & explained options for upgrading my garage door. I will always recommend GDS in the future.
Two thumbs up for GDS Garage Door Services. Fast, trained and well-mannered technician.
Service was excellent, appropriate, everything you could ask for. Thank you so much.
We needed the broken garage door spring fixed. We ordered service on line and it was fixed the next day within 3-4 hours. The service guy was experienced and efficient.